Hi there! We're a newly opened hostel in the centre of Lisbon. We need someone to help with night shifs in exchange of bed and breakfast, so please contact us if you're planning to be around :) Thanks, Cláudia

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

Gosia Te

9 years

Hello i would be interested in this lovely opportunity please send me your email so I can send you my Cv thank you

[email protected]

Anonymous's picture

Jess Spencer

9 years

Hi there,

I will be in Lisbon in a month and would love to come help out. I'm a 24 year old student from Canada, with tonnes of experience working with people and the service industry, and have studied in Germany for a year so I have a great deal of experience working with internationals. I've attached my CV, hope to hear from you.

Jessica

Anonymous's picture

Josh Hostels

9 years

I would love to join you. I am in India and will be in Lisbon on 23 Jan 2015 for a month. Please let me know if I can help you. Can contact me on [email protected]

Rgds
Varun Bhadola

Anonymous's picture

Heaven13

9 years

Hello i would be interested in this lovely opportunity please send me your email so I can send you my Cv thank you

[email protected]

Anonymous's picture

Heaven13

9 years

Anonymous's picture

monnsss

9 years

Hello!
We are Miquel and Montse, a twenty-year-old couple from Barcelona. We are interested in your volunteers position. We are friendly, hard-workers and we love travelling and meeting new people! We speak fluent Catalan and Spanish, we have level B2 in English and Montse also has level B2 in French. At the moment, we are studying at the university and we look forward to new experiences, so we would really like to join your team!
We are available the whole month of august.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Montse and Miquel.
[email protected]

Anonymous's picture

Ursi Zoe

8 years

Hi! My name is Zoe. Im very interested and total free for begin in very feel days.
Please contact to me for any Job.
[email protected]

Anonymous's picture

Ursi Zoe

8 years

Hi! My name is Zoe. Im very interested and total free for begin in very feel days.
Please contact to me for any Job.
[email protected]

Related Pages