HI! My name is Josipa and I'm 22 years old student from Croatia looking for a summer job together with my colleague Stjepan. We're studying Tourism and Hospitality Management and interested in experiencing business culture of other countries. As you can guess we love to travel but also, meet people from other cultures, learn and improve language skills. We both have experience in this field (working in hotel, catering) but now we would like to work in a multicultural environment, thinking and solving problems in different languages which would increase our chances of getting a job after we graduate. We are hard-working, ambitious, patient, friendly, energetic, have good communication skills. We both speak fluent English, my colleague speaks basic Italian and I speak good German and basic Spanish. We are available for work from mid June (15th) until the end of September. If anyone is interested in hiring us, please write us here -> [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you soon Josipa and Stjepan

• Comments

Related Pages