What is up my fine traveled people! My name is Bobbi, I am a 28 year old female from Ontario Canada. Small intro about me... I've been traveling since I was 9 with my family, continued traveling by myself at the age of 22. I am currently 28 and back home with my mums. My last adventure was Australia, where I had umteen backpacking jobs ranging from carpet laying to a nanny. The two best jobs while in the land of OZ were in the hospitality industry. One in Ciarns at a lovely Inn as supervisor for housekeeping, and the other as an all rounder at a backpackers in Melbourne. Now that I'm home, and been home for a while I'm very much so ready to leave, and I need you.....you wonderful people who own wonderful places, in wonderful cities that I have yet to explore. In all honesty I've been racking my brain on what to do next...it's a toss up between a working holiday in South Korea, a working holiday in Ireland or, moving to Alberta Canada. From my knowledge and research, lots of Canadians travel to Ireland as well as the UK on a working holiday visa. I've read plently of stories from backpackers that are currently there or have been. But have any of you worked at a hostel there as a foreigner? What I really really do want to do is a working holiday in S. Korea....really really! Do you know how hard it is to find work (that's not a teacher) there? Extremely hard my friends! So question to yous that have been there...did you ever see a foreigner working at a hostel in Korea? Thanks bunches for reading :D

• Comments

Related Pages