Job available in CRETE (accomodation free!) Start: August

49 replies [Last post]
CafeRelax's picture

Yassoo!
Would like to work and live close to the sea, enjoying life, the beach, the sun, some greek wine...

How about CRETE? How about Café Relax?

Our Café Relax is an international café (in fact its a small israeli-greek-german restaurant / taverna). We are located in the South of Crete, in Dytikos (close to LENTAS). A small village at the sea. People say its the last "bastion of hippie"

And we offer (much more than) a job in our café.
It includes... almost everything: helping in the kitchen, working as a waiter, cleaning, doing the shopping with us. but also: having fun, enjoying life, music, the beach, exploring the island, tenting on the beach, sleeping under a star studded sky, enjoying the sun and after work for sure some greek wine (if you like)...

we are actually looking for someone who can
- start beginning / middle of august
- stay at least till middle / end of october

you should be
- flexible, reliable and stressable, outdoorsy people
- a european citizen
- speaking at least English and/or German

If you like the work, the place, the people… stay longer! You are welcome!
Beside work you will have time to enjoy life, to explore the island,
to take part in some Cretan Outdoor Adventures (www.creten-outdoor-adventures.com).

accomodation is free. food is included on your working days. and you will be paid. you will have an appartement close to our café and the beach. but i prefer tenting on the beach. if you like you can get your own tent spending the nights under a star studded beautiful cretan sky...

send us your application and let´s talk / skype soon about the details!

many greetings from beautiful Crete!

Lior & Susi

ps: sorry to all you we couldnt answer in the last weeks; season has begun and we were so f... busy.

iara's picture
Re: Job available in LENTAS / CRETE (accomodation free!)

Good afternoon!

I am very much interested in learning more about your job opportunity in Crete.

I am of Canadian, German and Brazilian decent and I speak English fluently, and a little bit of German. I am a passionate traveler and have recently returned from a 3 months trip to Australia. Before that, I traveled in Europe, including in Greece, which I loved. I also completed a six months internship at a busy youth hostel in Lisbon/Portugal, where I helped with all aspects of running a super busy and popular hostel including reception, scheduling, meal preparation and event planning.

I am a bubbly, outgoing person who thrives on working with people of all ages and backgrounds. I am reliable, hardworking and I love to have fun. I can work independently, but truly enjoy being part of a team. I can start at any time and I am able to committ until end of October/November.

Please note that I am currently interested in a paid position only.

I can be reached at [email protected], or via skype,and look very much forward to hearing back from you!
Until soon,
Iara Smile

Fernando Delgado's picture

Good Morning,

I'm a spanish student of tourism. I speak spanish,english and french and also I speak a little bit of italian and swedish. I'm currently working in Belgium but I'll be available the 1th july, so If you need someone for this summer please contact me. My email is : ferdelgen@hotmail.es
Have a nice day,

Regards,

Fernando D.

La_gitana's picture

Hello to the team at Cafe Relax! Laughing out loud

My name is Laura and I love the sound of what you have created in Crete, and would like to apply to be part of your team! I am 24 years old and from Brighton, in the South of England. I live for traveling and have spent the past 4 years living, working and playing in Southern Europe, Australia, New Zealand and The South Pacific. I have had many beautiful experiences along the way, and I have learned, first and foremost, that I am made to live on an island! This is one of my reasons for writing to you as I would love to spent some time in Crete, being surrounded by the ocean and to explore the island by hiking around!

I am very interested in the cafe that you have created, the fusion of Israeli, Greek and German sounds like so much fun! I have much experience in waitresing and bartending and I love the way that hospitality work allows me to meet new and interesting people every day, I'm sure that in your place it's no different, and I LOVE the way you describe it as "the last bastion of the hippies!" Sounds lovely, I have lived in a few other places with claims to this title (Byron Bay in Australia and Waiheke Island in New Zealand) And I had so much fun being surrounded by creative and loving people, I am imagining your place to be the same!

Please send me an email if you are interested, my address is [email protected]
I would love to arrange a chat on skype too if you would like to hear more about my (extremely varied) work history! I am available to start from the very beginning of April and can work for as long as I'm needed. Smile

Looking forward to hearing from you, Until then I'm off to look at pictures of Crete and dream some more... Tongue

All the best, Laura

catch's picture

Ehi guys,

Here it's Riccardo (23) from Italy and Amelia (20)from England.
We just red your post and it's sounds really amazing. We both study and work with arts. Riccardo plays guitar and drums and have experiences as sound designer and also took a degree in Cinema studies and Amelia already worked in photography for some local news and she is going to start her degree in photography...So we loved the art side of your bar!

We traveled around during the last year..Riccardo with an Erasmus experience and Amelia working for hostels.
We have a fluent english, italian and french!

Available from may to beginning of september!

Hope to hear from you and if you want more infos, just let me know!

[email protected]

Cheers!

andre4hosteljobs's picture

Dear CafeRelax

We are two italian guys who would like to join to your company.
In our work experience we have ten years of customer service, and we'd like to keep doing it in a modern company.
We are interested in new experiences that allow us to grow personally and we believe to be dynamic, willing, and happy to learn.
So we hope that you will consider our applications.

We may have a talk, crossing fingers!

Thank you!

sam_2423.jpg sam_2427.jpg
AttachmentSize
andrea_e_max_english_cv_13.pdf 106.72 KB
scottregan19's picture

Good afternoon,

My name is scott, and i have recently just discovered this website. I came across your job application and havent been able to look at anything else! I have a year and a half's experience working as a waiter, about a year working as a potwasher and about 5 months experience as a chef. Also my last job was in the retail industry working with hundreds of people 9 hours a day. This experience has led me to gain some amazing skills however my dream is to travel. I have recently been backpacking around europe and it has made such an impact on my life that i have to return! i've stayed at many hostels and to me its the perfect job in the world! helping other people have a great experience is what its all about Smile

Although im a very hard worker i love to party aswell! my motto is work hard play harder!

I would love to hear back from you guys! thankyou for taking the time to read my application Smile

kind regards!

vittispittis's picture

Hi!
I'm a spanish girl, 22 years old looking for a summer job. I saw your advertisment and I am really interested. It sounds really amazing...It´s exactly what i´m looking for...a job, near the sea, in a good place...it´s perfect really!!!
I love to be in a international enviroment cause I love to travel so much.. and I´ve been in erasmus , I lived in a dormitory with a lot of people from all over the world... I really miss it! and I would like to live this kind of experience again ( this time, working instead of studying! )

I'm not afraid to work whatever the work could be...I'm ready for cleaning, be in the bar, deal with the travellers/clients, to cook, to go out with the clients, to organize parties....
I can speak english and spanish properly to deal with any situation, moreover I can speak and understand italian quite well. I´ve been working in a restaurant and I know how to work with a big team.

I´m confident, organized, and most of all ...very very motivated! Smile

I could be avaliable from 11 of June until november or even more ( depends of you) Smile
If you are interested just write me an email to : [email protected]

Hope to get an answer from you!

nikki's picture

Very nice hello to RelaxCafe in Crete Smile

I would like to apply for this position because I would like to explore a bit of Crete, its culture and people and you described the position so nicely - that I would really like to have fun with you, enjoy the life, music and greek wine Laughing out loud

I have little experience from coffee restaurant in Canada, but nothing extra. The good thing Im very adaptable, enjoyable and I have very good communication skills. And I love fun and new adventure Tongue

If you find me out interesting enough for joing your hostel group, contact me by email, please.

Many warm regards, at this moment from France Smile
Nikki

AttachmentSize
en_lezakova_nikola.doc 98 KB
santos113's picture

Hello!

My name is Jessica and I am very interested in this opportunity. An avid traveler for about two years, I have stayed at many hostels and have enjoyed each experience. I am outgoing, a hard worker and I love meeting new people. There's something about learning stories of people traveling the world that not only fascinates me but makes me happy.

I have extensive experience in administrative/receptionist work and entertainment. I am organized and patient. I am a native English speaker and I also speak three other languages.

If you feel that I might fit your criteria, please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and we can discuss more details.

Thanks!
Jess

VJH91_34's picture

Hello from England!

I am a 22 year old student from the UK and I would be very interested in working for you during the summer in Café Relax. I am outgoing, enthusiastic and hard-working with a passion for Greek culture! Having visited Greece many times, I have fallen in love with the country Smile

I am a native speaker of English and have a high standard of French, German and Polish. I have previous experience working in hospitality at many London sporting events and would be available to work for you from May 1st 2013.

It would be great to hear from you - my email is [email protected]

Thanks very much!

sandra torrejon's picture

Hi guys!

I'm Sandra, a 22 year-old tourism student from Barcelona. Your job offer is exactly what I was looking for, so I hope to be what you are looking for too! Smile

I'm an easygoing and outgoing person who enjoys travelling. I spent last summer in Ireland and the UK improving my language skills. Also in Nepal this winter, what have been one of the best things I've ever done! I think working abroad allows you to know amazing people, and gives you the chance to work and learn a lot. I'm a responsible person with wide experience working with people in different areas. Nowadays I'm working in a hotel reception as a part of my internship. I speak Spanish, Catalan, English, French and a Russian beginner.

I could start first of July till the end of October, I'm sorry I can't earlier. I'd love to know this wonderful island working with you. I give you my email, in case you need/want more information about me [email protected]

I'd love hearing back from you, regards Sandra.

kimba91's picture

Hi!

I am a 21-year-old American graphic design student and I would love to work with you guys this summer! I have experience working in hostels, as I bar tended, served, and did artwork for a hostel in Nicaragua last summer. I have additional hostessing experience, as well as food running at restaurants and hotels. I love to travel, am extremely easy going and love to meet new travelers who share the same passions as I do! In my spare time I am an avid runner, love to do yoga, surf, and paint. Greece is a beautiful country and I would be more than happy to share the joy of the summer with you at cafe relax Smile Please e-mail me for more information and I can share my resume--I am available from the start of May.

Cheers,

Kim
[email protected]

Kimberly Suchy
Emerson College 2014
Writing and Publishing Major

rhysteddy's picture

21 year old male university student seeking work for Summer 2013, from the start of July until the end of September.

I am looking for work anywhere in Europe, preferably with accommodation included, from the start of July until the end of September.

I love to travel, and over the past couple of years some of the places I have visited include Serbia, Spain, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, East Coast of USA, and The Caribbean. I speak fluent English and Welsh, as well as some basic French and Spanish. I have a full UK passport and so am eligible to work anywhere in the EU.

I have plenty of work experience in bars, supermarkets, nightclubs, restaurants, and working in security. I am a hard worker and am looking forward to a new challenge of working abroad.

Email me at [email protected] or post below for more information, and I can send you a full copy of my CV.

Rhys Smile

paulina.lamaga's picture

Hey!

I'm a 25 year old mexican girl, now working and living in Barcelona. I've been working in hostelling around the world for the past five years, first in the Caribbean, then south of Italy and currently in Barcelona, a city I love and where I've been living for the past 3 years. Being a traveler myself I can't wait to start a new adventure. I'm fluent in english, italian, french and also has basic swedish. Would love to send you guys more information if your interested in me.

E-mail is [email protected].

Looking forward to hear something from you guys!

Paulina

CafeRelax's picture
NOT ANYMORE available in LENTAS / CRETE (accomodation free!)

thank you very much for your applications.
we are sorry we didnt manage to answer to all of you immediately; we were a little bit busy...

we cross fingers for all you to get a nice job opportunity.

many greetings from crete!
susi & lior

CafeRelax's picture

thanks for your application!
sorry we cant offer anymore the job.
many greetings from crete,
susi & lior

CafeRelax's picture

thanks for your application!
sorry we cant offer anymore the job.
many greetings from crete,
susi & lior

CafeRelax's picture
Job available in LENTAS / CRETE (accomodation free! and more!)

Hi, we are running a nice, international café (in fact its a small israeli-greek-german restaurant / taverna). We are located in the South of Crete, in Dytikos (close to LENTAS). A small village at the sea. People say its the last "bastion of hippie" Smile

It includes... almost everything: helping in the kitchen, working as a waiter, cleaning, doing the shopping with us. but also: having fun, enjoying life, music, the beach, the sun and after work maybe some greek wine ...

Beginning as soon as possible!
Till the end of the season (End of October).
6 days a week for 8 hours; accomodation is free till november. you will be paid. and you will get the opportunity to get Crete to know - if you like (we also offer trekking, canyoning, climbing trips...).

you should be
- flexible
- reliable and stressable
- speaking english and/or german

Send us your application and let´s talk about the details!

many greetings from Crete!

Susi & Lior

freedom3007's picture

Hi there,

Please let me know, if you need staff, even though you say the position is filled.

I am very spiritual and very diverse in culture, I have lived in Crete, and worked in Beirut also..I adore arabic culture, greek etc. Ido not adore the UK culture and therefore desire to move.

If you can help me find a position in crete also,please do.

I used to be a Managing Director of company, but I stopped and became very spiritual, and now I wish to move to crete and find a place that fits me, as I fit them.

I am a very hard worker,fullof love, and bring happiness and intelligence..

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for helping me

Louise.

ania q's picture

Hey,

I’m 6th year medical student from Poland.
I just came back from my erasmus program, for the last 0.5 year I travel a lot of in slovakia, czech republic, austria, hungary, croatia, slovenia, romania, ukraine before uk. During this trip we slept mainly in hostels, and I noticed that it such a great opportunity to meet new people ,great experience !!!
I would love it !
Now I'm looking for a job, I have whole 2 months free (till 20 of September)
I’m available from even tomorrow. Smile
I can also send my cv ,just please give me e-mail address.
e-mail : [email protected], skype: ania-kutera, fb: Anna Kutera

Best regards,
Anna Kutera

CafeRelax's picture

really sounds good!
but we need someone at least till middle of october.
if there is a chance...

many greetings!
lior

CafeRelax's picture
Helencia's picture

Hi! my name is Elena González, I am 22 years old and I have finished my studies one month ago, so I am searching for a job like you have detailed.
I am an easy going person with a lot of patience (I am used to work with children) and I love Greece and travelling around Europe, I have been Erasmus student this year in Poland.
I would like to work with you! Smile If you are interested in me, please keep in touch!!
Thank you for your attention, best regards!

My email is: [email protected]

Rojomoco's picture

Hi I'm Ro, I'm a fun loving, nature loving born hippie (not a smelly one but one with all the ethos!!!) I'm 27 and am embarking in a trip/working tour of Europe, since listening to the tales of my dad travelling and living in tipis I have wanted to explore the world and meet the world and as many if its beautiful people as possible. I love people, magic, moments of wonder and most of all smiling and laughing with those around me. I strive to live in harmony with my surroundings and life has presented an opportunity to get out there and do it in a free spirited way. My husband and I are starting in Greece as I honour the Greek deities, we are looking for casual work which will offer opportunity to work in lively but relaxed and beautiful places with lovely people, I am a lover of life and wish to put all my bar, waitress, hospitality and marketing experience to good use surrounded by similar minded people. Rob is a very musical person with experience in creating camps, workshops, meditations etc and is also a professional magician so very good for entertaining guests and staff alike. I have an open mind and can't wait to meet the world.

would absolutely LOVE the opportunity to work with you from September onwards email [email protected]

sometimes it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just 'be' happy

Eddy's picture

Hi. My name is Edward and I love to travel. I have never been to Crete and would love to travel there to work in a hostel. I have stayed in several hostels and I have loved every one of them, I just love the hostel environment. My plan now is travel around the world while working in hostels, instead of just staying there. Every hostel I stay at, people think I work there anyway, because I'm always talking to and helping the guests.
I look forward to reading your response and to discuss this position further.
Please find enclosed my CV.
Thank you for your time.
Take care.
Yours
Eddy.

Edward Tweats
[email protected] - 07730513984
Achandoilach House, Ardoch, Kishorn, Ross-Shire IV54 8XA

PERSONAL STATEMENT
As a fluent English speaker with clear pronunciation and a neutral accent I can help provide learners with the ability to understand and utilise this wonderful language. Allowing learning to be enjoyable is proven to increase the intake of knowledge and information. As a fun, energetic, down to earth young male, I am positive I can make that happen.
WORK EXPERIENCE
Stone Mason - December 2011 - April 2012
Kishorn Specialist Contractors.
East Coast and North West of Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Conferring with site agents.
⦁ Completing progress report sheets.
⦁ Building garden and structural walls.
⦁ Pressure grouting and pointing.
⦁ Mixing mortar in various mixing machines.

Care Assistant - March 2011 - November 2011
Springboig Private Care Centre And Bupa Care Homes.
Glasgow, Central Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Providing residents with a safe, comfortable living environment.
⦁ Assisting with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, feeding and toileting the residents.
⦁ Completing progress report sheets for individual residents.
⦁ Spending time with the residents, talking to them and sharing stories.

Stone Mason/Labourer - June 2010 - February 2011
East Coast Of Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Assisting in building when needed.
⦁ Pointing completed stonework.
⦁ Mixing mortar In various mixing machines.
⦁ Organizing the site to enable steady and efficient progress.

Care Assistant - April 2010 - June 2010
Fairburn Nursing Home.
West Coast of Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Providing residents with a safe, comfortable living environment.
⦁ Assisting with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, feeding and toileting the residents.
⦁ Completing progress report sheets for individual residents.
⦁ Spending time with the residents, talking to them and sharing stories.

Labourer - March 2009 - April 2010
East Coast of Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
⦁ Producing a steady flow of mortar for the stone masons.
⦁ Assisting stone masons when and where needed.

Apprentice Joiner - July 2007 - February 2009
Kishorn Developments Limited.
North West of Scotland.

Responsibilities:

⦁ Building and erecting house kits.
⦁ Fixing trusses and tiling and slating roofs.
⦁ Applying finishings eg; floorboards, plasterboard, skirting, hanging doors and door facings.

SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

TEFL Certificate (Intensive 120 Hour TEFL Course) - May 2013
The TEFL Academy

First Aid Certificate - March 2009 - Renewed in March 2011
Barbra Jones First Aid Course
North West of Scotland.

Full UK Driving License - December 2008
North West of Scotland.

SIA Door Security Certificate - June 2011

CSCS Card - May 2011

EDUCATION

GCSE's June 2003 - June 2008
Plockton High School.
North West of Scotland.

Mathematics: 3
Home Economics: 3
Craft And Design: 4
English: 4
Science: 4

PERSONAL INTERESTS
I enjoy teaching English to foreign language speakers who are enthusiastic towards learning how to speak the English language. I enjoy helping others full stop. If someone walks away having learned something, I am happy.
I also enjoy writing, such as lyrics, music, short stories and poems. With writing comes reading, I enjoy a good book though I am greatly interested and curious in reading autobiographies and pieces of comedic writing.
Amongst other things, I enjoy traveling, seeing new places, experiencing different cultures and meeting different people from ethnic backgrounds. I enjoy living in the city as well as taking long walks in rural and urban scenery.

Music is a big part of my life and I admire a wide range of genre. I enjoy playing drums and guitar. I have also recently undergone piano lessons, through self teaching. I consider myself a creative person who is also good with his hands. I dabble in stain glass construction and wood work.

REFERENCES

References are available on request.

etweats

maycongp's picture
CafeRelax's picture

It´s quiet early but…
maybe you would like to know yet where you will be in 2014;
where you will be working, living, enjoying life, the beach, the sun.

How about CRETE? How about Café Relax?

Our Café Relax is an international café (in fact its a small israeli-greek-german restaurant / taverna). We are located in the South of Crete, in Dytikos (close to LENTAS). A small village at the sea. People say its the last "bastion of hippie"

It includes... almost everything: helping in the kitchen, working as a waiter, cleaning, doing the shopping with us. but also: having fun, enjoying life, music, the beach, exploring the island, tenting on the beach, sleeping under a star studded sky, enjoying the sun and after work for sure some greek wine (if you like)...

Beginning… depends on you!
We are looking for people who would like to stay for at least 3 ½ month.
These are the working periods in 2014 you can apply for:

shift 1: middle of april till end of july
shift 2: end of june till end of september
shift 3: end of july till end of october

If you like the work, the place, the people… stay longer! You are welcome!
Beside work you will have time to enjoy life, to explore the island,
to take part in some Cretan Outdoor Adventures (www.creten-outdoor-adventures.com).

accomodation is free. food is included on your working days. and you will be paid.
you can live with us in our house (you will have a room + bathroom). i prefer tenting on the beach. if you like you can get your own tent spending the nights under a star studded beautiful cretan sky...

we are looking for flexible, reliable and stressable, outdoorsy people.
you should speak English and/or German.

send us your application and let´s talk about the details!

many greetings from beautiful Crete!

Lior & Susi

aevach's picture

Hello! My name is Abby Vacheron. I am an 18 year old female from the US and a student at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. I would be able to work Shift 1 at the Cafe Relax. I am very easy going and adventurous, and would love the opportunity to work in Crete. Please message me for my full Resume!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mat Morris's picture

Hello! I'm a 20-year-old world traveller who has been to 23 different countries and speak English and German fluently, also some Dutch and Russian... I am extremely interested in working Shift 1 at Cafe Relax! I am sending my CV in an e-mail. Thank you for your consideration!

rachelheim's picture

Hello! I am extremely interested in working at your hostel.
I am currently au pairing in Spain and have decided to spend the next few years of my life traveling. Crete seems like the perfect place to stay for a few months! What an inspiring place to be!

I am hard working and can adapt to anything. I love being outside of my comfort zone and experiencing new things! I speak english and some spanish. I love to cook, be outdoors, be around people, and photography. I am someone to rely on and have a good time with!

I would prefer the 2nd shift, but if this is full, I will work the 3rd instead!

Blessings,
Rachel Heim
[email protected] (or contact me via my account here

CafeRelax's picture

It´s again vacant!
The shift beginning in April is again vacant!
If you are flexible and interested to start in April / Middle of April and you can stay for at least 3 1/2 month... Just send me your CV / Resume and let´s skype soon Smile
Many greetings!

Emmarose_'s picture

Hello! My name is Emma and I am 19. I live in Northern Ireland. I would love to work in your cafe in April for a few months this summer (shift 1). I made an account just to apply for this position because I think it sounds great. I love Greek and Israeli food and the lifestyle that you have described sounds perfect.

I have some experience working in a bar position and I have worked lots of jobs that involve interacting with people! I am a motivated, reliable individual who is quick to learn new skills and is able to adapt easily to a new environment. I am very friendly and enthusiastic and so I think I would be suitable for your cafe!

I would appreciate the opportunity to learn about new cultures and improve my own language skills. As well as the chance to travel, I would like to meet new people and get to know a new place in the world.

I am currently on my gap year and I hope to go to university next year. In my spare time I enjoy volunteering and I have been working for a charity called Save the Children for many years. I also enjoy reading, swimming, yoga, drawing and visiting cultural attractions. I am an outdoorsy person who loves nature, especially the beach!

I hope to hear back from you about the position. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time!
Emma

thecatandtherat's picture

Hey all!

Two British females here who would very much love to come work, chill and sleep in a tent under the stars in the very beautiful Crete. We have heaps of hospitality experience between us, are good fun to be around and well travelled.

Where can we discuss this further and send you our CV's? Nice one. Have a great day Smile

imbi's picture

Hello!
Im Olesya from Russia, Moscow. Im 24.
I want to start my hostel job abroad, because i want to communicate people and practice my english, and have new experience. I know english and russian. Time period doesnt matter.

AttachmentSize
curriculum_vitae.doc 60 KB
OleinikA's picture

Hi! My name is Anastasia.

I m a multicultural 22 year old music student that currently lives in Barcelona.

I speak several languages (russian, english, spanish, and swedish), and I have experience working in Customer Service and in Health Care.

As a persone, I m relaxed, polite, and what I find most important, positive! I like communicating with people, no matter what their political or intelectual opinions are, or their nationalities. I would say I enjoy the variety of mentalities that can be found around the world. After all, my father is russian and my mother bolivian, and I was born in Sweden, but have been living for at least ten years in Spain.

In my free time I enjoy composing music, (I sing and write my own lyrics), reading, taking a walk, cooking, traveling, meeting people, so on... For me the contact with nature is very necessary, so sleeping in a tent would be a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I am looking for an unforgettable summer experience that can help me to grow as a human being, in different ways, and I think I have the necessary skills to apply for it: I am patient and I like to work with people!

I am available from the end of june until the end of september.

I hope you are interested in my profile.
My email is [email protected]

daviara85's picture

Hi there! We are a young Italian couple currently living in the UK . We are looking for a big change, an adventure to live together. Last November we did an unforgettable road trip around Crete, and were impressed by its atmosphere, lifestyle, sceneries, climate, and most of all by its people! During that trip we spent a night in Lentas and had an amazing time with some locals, who were extremely welcoming and nice to us. We are very keen to move to Greece and work for you over the summer. We are very flexible and available for any shift. Please find in attachment our cvs, we look forward to hearing from you!

Davide & Marta

img_2652_sm.jpg
AttachmentSize
davidemarta_cv_eng.doc 2 MB

Davide

daviara85's picture

Hi there! We are a young Italian couple currently living in the UK . We are looking for a big change, an adventure to live together. Last November we did an unforgettable road trip around Crete, and were impressed by its atmosphere, lifestyle, sceneries, climate, and most of all by its people! During that trip we spent a night in Lentas and had an amazing time with some locals, who were extremely welcoming and nice to us. We are very keen to move to Greece and work for you over the summer. We are very flexible and available for any shift. Please find in attachment our cvs, we look forward to hearing from you!

Davide & Marta

Davide

jillian.savoy's picture

Hi Lior & Susi !

I'm extremely interested in the opportunity to live and work with you in Crete. I can be available to start mid-April, or for any shift you have available. I'm quite flexible and open to new experiences & challenges. I would definitely be looking to stay for at least three and a half months.

I have prior experience as a barista, hotel front desk agent, and busser/hostess/waitress. I'll send along my resume and would love to chat with you over Skype! My username is 'jilliansavoy' (from BC, Canada).

You can check out my profile to learn a little more about me, and I hope to hear from you soon Smile

Cheers,

Jill

swymberly22's picture

Hello! I am very interested in working at Cafe Relax! I am very energetic, friendly, and organized. I have a range of job and volunteer experience. I also speak French, German, and English. If you would like to see my resume, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Kymberly

swymberly22's picture

Hello! I am very interested in working at Cafe Relax! I am very energetic, friendly, and organized. I have a range of job and volunteer experience. I also speak French, German, and English. If you would like to see my resume, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Kymberly

Sukey fenwick's picture

Hi,

I am Currently working as a chalet host in the alps and previously i was working as a hostess on a sailing boat in Greece. I have lots of experience hosting and love working with people which is why i am looking to do it again. I take a lot of pride in my work and i'm always positive which helps me work to the best of my ability, at the same time keeping others happy around me.

I would love the opportunity to work at your hostel, I would love to send you my CV for your interest.

Thanks

[email protected]

zhilyakova.k@yandex.ru's picture
ameena_b's picture

Hello!!
I am incredible keen on learning more about this job opportunity in Crete, which sounds incredible!
I am from Canada, and will be fresh out of high school come this June! I LOVE to travel, I am very friendly and outgoing, as well as hardworking, thorough, and reliable.I have little experience but am prepared to learn quickly, and bring a bright and animated presence to the cafe. More importantly I enjoy very much working with people. I am fun, artistic, music loving individual, qualities that I can definitely bring to the table when working in a hostel. I am interested in the paid position, and can work well independently, as be an avid team member! I can start any time after june, and can commit to October, as I am hoping to head to Nepal.
I hope to hear from you soon and can be reached at [email protected]
Best Regards,
Ameena

CafeRelax's picture
Re: Job available in CRETE (accomodation free!) Start: August

Jassoo,
first of all thanks to all of you who applied for a job, who wanted to work with us...
Looks like there are actually no available jobs for this summer.
Have a good summer and thanks a lot!
Café Relax

CafeRelax's picture

Jassoo,
first of all thanks to all of you who applied for a job, who wanted to work with us...
Looks like there are actually no available jobs for this summer.
Have a good summer and thanks a lot!
Café Relax

Lorena379's picture

Hi, I'm an active 23 year old from Barcelona, seeking a new experience that enrich and learning languages.

I worked as a waitress, I am currently Administrative. You could start immediately. I am a very social, friendly person, people skills, sympathetic and eager to embark on an adventure like this.

Previously, I was au pair in Switzerland, I speak a little French and English and Spanish perfectly.

My email address is: [email protected] also am about Skype and CV on request and private. A greeting.

backpackering's picture

Hello,

I just read the advert and I think it sounds such an attractive opportunity to spend the summer that I have to apply for it. I also saw that it's for August, which is exactly what I'm looking for. My name is Marta and I'm a 22 years old student who loves travelling and backpacking. This might be my last summer free so I'm trying to find a position abroad, to take a break from studying, and enjoy being with new people and new surroundings. I have some experience in hostelling as last summer I worked as part of the cleaning staff of a students residence in France. I speak fluently English, French and Spanish and have some knowledge of German and Italian. I also lived in Belgium for one year as Erasmus student.
Let me know if you are interested in me.
you can reach at: [email protected]
Thanks in advance !

Marta.

backpackering's picture

Hello,

I just read the advert and I think it sounds such an attractive opportunity to spend the summer that I have to apply for it. I also saw that it's for August, which is exactly what I'm looking for. My name is Marta and I'm a 22 years old student who loves travelling and backpacking. This might be my last summer free so I'm trying to find a position abroad, to take a break from studying, and enjoy being with new people and new surroundings. I have some experience in hostelling as last summer I worked as part of the cleaning staff of a students residence in France. I speak fluently English, French and Spanish and have some knowledge of German and Italian. I also lived in Belgium for one year as Erasmus student.
Thanks in advance !

Marta.

backpackering's picture

Hello,

Thanks in advance !

Marta.

Hostel Jobs: Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Interested in... (optional)
Close