We are an amazing Hostel / B&B in the city of Belfast. 5 minutes from the University / Botanic Gardens and just 10 minutes from the city Hall and city centre. We are currently looking for a flexible manager that is wants to come and live in Belfast. We ask you to work for 5 days a week. A variation of jobs, from reception, pricing of the rooms, laundry orders, etc. and to help out were needed and daily running of the business. We offer a live in position with use of kitchen facilities and weekly pay. We are not looking for a person for a few weeks but that wants to be here for at least 6 to 12 months. And your English has to be very good. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help were we can. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Andre and Colin

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

marcu

8 years

Good evening,
my name is Marco and I am very interested in this opportunity.

I am 25 years old and come from Argentina; I have travelled a lot around Europe and have been living in different Countries such as Italy, Spain, Serbia and Scotland.
I have worked mostly as a bartender and hostel receptionist. I also have a good experience in bar management, including accountancy, employees management, supplies inventory, marketing and event organisation.

Hard worker, very fast and accurate, I work well autonomously but enjoy as well to be part of a team. I like to provide the best customer experience to all guests with kind and swift manners. I am physically strong and I can stand any kind of working hours, including night and double shifts.
Very flexible and highly motivated, I am able to communicate in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Serbian and I am eager to learn new things.

I am eligible to work in UK: I have got Italian nationality and National Insurance Number.

I attach my CV, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Marco Alasia

Anonymous's picture

Alfredo23

8 years

Hello there,

My name is Alfredo Orrillo Medina and I am from Cadiz, Spain.

I have a degree in Tourism from Malaga University and I have experience working in hostels and hotels.

My previous job as hostel manager has not only honed my customer service skills but also allowed me to learn about managing people and improved my communication with superiors as I communicate with the owners of the business on daily basis.

Also, I have spent 3 years in Scotland, and as a result I have significantly improved my english. Teamwork has also been an essential part of my job, and suits my outgoing personality really well.

Being a manager has taught me a lot about being responsible for my own performance but also overseeing the performance of the overall business. I strongly believe that becoming a manager has reflected my outgoing personality, reliability as well as punctuality in everything I do. I believe that my current experience together with my previous experiences make me a strong candidate for the position offered.

Please, you can find my CV attached and I am looking forward to discussing my application with you.

Greetings,

Alfredo

Related Pages