Hi, I'm a 20 year old female - just returned to the UK from working abroad in America. I have previous experience in bar work and hospitality - also cleaning, retail and for a while I worked as a counsellor so I'm very good at dealing with stressful situations. Previous retail, cleaning, counselling and organisation skills. If you need anyone for the July/August months of this year - I begin University in York Mid-September - I would be so, so , so very interested. Hope to hear from you soon, if you need anything from me Cv,photos , anything really just let me know! Ellen Wood

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

fallinglakes

7 years

Hi Ellen,
We came across your post and were wondering if you're still looking for a volunteer position for some time in June? The details of the volunteer opportunity with us are below. If you are interested let us know so we can Skype and get to know each other.
Join us in Plitvice Lakes, Croatia a UNESCO site and one of the most exciting parks in the world. We - two Canadian/Croatians – operate an outdoor focused hostel and are looking for nature lovers to volunteer. Ideally you should be inclined towards outdoor activities. Our guests come to us predominantly to see the national park, and for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and relaxing. Our hostel encourages a homey and communal environment with lots of interesting conversations, occasionally even around a campfire. We care about the environment and the relationships we foster, so if this appeals to you then read on! 
The volunteers we are looking for will be expected to help around the hostel and jump in wherever we need them. We are looking for team players whose daily tasks will include cleaning the hostel (housekeeping), general maintenance, organizing and running hostel events, and doing hiking tours whenever required in the surrounding area. 
This opportunity is ideal for someone over the age of 18 who is reliable and able to communicate in English. You must also be capable of carrying out the different tasks involved. If you have any special skills, such as IT, marketing and web design, photography, cooking, outdoor guiding, or if you are a performer, mural artist, or have other skills please let us know and we will find it of use at our hostel. 
What we offer:
Accommodation in a shared dorm with other staff and volunteers 
Free use of our facilities which includes: wifi, shared kitchen, bike, laundry machine, hot drinks, and in-house hostel sponsored activities
Discounts on tours 
Requirements of our volunteers:
Volunteer is needed by June 20th for a 10 day commitment
Volunteering work is 4 hours per day
Volunteers must assist with weekly event preparations
Please note that we are not a party hostel

Interested in MORE, then check us out on instagram @ falling lakes and Facebook as well as our web www.fallinglakes.com 
The Team @ Falling Lakes Hostel
Falling Lakes Hostel
Vaganačka 14, Korenica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Related Pages