Hi everyone! The Mad Monkey Hostel in Cambodia has two properties Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, both are pretty well known on the South East Asian circuit. We also own a bar called Love Bar in Phnom Penh. If you have previous bar experience and can keep our awesome guests entertained and drinking and if you can marshal people to a backpacker bar afterwards then we may have a job for you. We pay your bed in a dorm bed, you eat for free and there is a commission on bar sales to help you make ends meet! If you are backpacking through Cambodia and will be staying in Siem Reap or Phnom Penh then do feel free to come and stay and ask us about a job! Also if you can paint to a good level we are also an art hostel and will comp you on F&B and room discount if you can help us make the hostel more artistic than it alreay is! Interested? Visit our Hostel Company Cambodia Website - The individual websites follow: Our Backpackers Hostel in Phnom Penh - and Our Backpackers Hostel in Siem Reap

• Comments
Anonymous's picture

tomdanray@hotma...

9 years

Hi,

I'm Tom, a 27 year old single guy from England. I came across your ad on hosteljobs.net and loved the sound of it!!!

In May I move to live and work in Australia. Before then I'm really keen to find somewhere with a great atmosphere that I can help out at for the month of April, maybe the early part of May depending on how my Australian visa is coming along.

Ideally I'd love to find somewhere that would be interested in me running a series of circuit/exercise sessions for their residents. I'm not qualified (yet, I plan to train on the side when I get to Sydney) but I take a daily lunchtime circuit session in England - and my previous experience has been cycling London-to-Rome, running the Mt. Blanc Marathon, boxing in front of 1,500 people etc. I'd love to bring that angle to your hostel if you're interested. If not, that’s not a worry. I’ll just bring my enthusiasm instead.

Other than that, I love to cook a good stir-fry - and generally lots of healthy dishes. Also, when I was a student I worked in bars, pubs and nightclubs for 6 years.

I’m generally happy to help out as needed. I love to meet new people and am continually upbeat about life in general. Feel free to get in touch and I'd love to have a chat about how I can help.

Cheers
Tom

Related Pages